Touchless 24/7 Access for Coworking Space Members with andcards-Kisi Integration
- From now on, andcards enables coworking spaces to keep their doors open to members round-the-clock without hiring new managers for the night shifts.
- andcards integration with Kisi cloud-based access control solution minimizes manual operations for managers taking care of everything from user registration to sending the mobile key.
andcards coworking space management software is releasing the integration with Kisi cloud access control system. The goal of integration is to automate access to flexible workspaces, making them safe and available for members whenever they need the service.
Now, managers can easily manage access to doors, lock and unlock the doors remotely, track activity data, and boost security at a workspace.
“andcards-Kisi integration is built for coworking spaces that focus on great user experience while taking care of physical security and revenue growth. A better office starts at the door, as we like to say.” — Bernhard Mehl, CEO at Kisi
One of the most significant benefits of andcards-Kisi integration is that it allows granting access to all coworking space facilities automatically in real-time. As soon as a member signs up for the coworking space app, they get an automatic email invitation to Kisi with all necessary instructions on how to use the system. At the same time, member’s data is automatically synchronized with Kisi dashboard, which saves the manager’s time and gives residents immediate access to all doors at a workspace.
andcards is planning to work on the integration bringing even more capabilities, such as time-bound access and mobile key.
More opportunities for coworking spaces provided by andcards-Kisi integration:
- 24/7 access to the workspace. With andcards-Kisi integration, a coworking space becomes accessible any time a member needs a place to work. No access cards or physical keys are required. Manager’s presence is also optional. An authorized member just comes and unlocks the coworking space door with a smartphone, without any assistance or prior agreements. Such accessibility incredibly improves member experience. Members get access to all doors at a coworking space immediately after sign up. No waiting, no phone calls, no asking managers. When a member books a conference room using andcards room booking system, the Kisi app will automatically grant access to the appropriate meeting room for the booker.
- More workspace monetization opportunities. andcards-Kisi integration allows coworking space owners to set a fixed price on meeting rooms, conference rooms, and phone booths. Only paying customers that booked and paid for the room through andcards app can access the meeting rooms.
- Improved safety and full control over access. Coworking space becomes a safer place for residents and managers with andcards-Kisi integration as only authorized people are allowed. Mobile keys issued by Kisi are instantly revoked when membership is canceled or not paid on andcards. Coworking space managers always know who goes where and when, get notifications for specific events, manage access to all doors, lock and unlock the doors remotely, etc.
- Savings on manager’s hours. The integration fully automates access to a coworking space. Managers don’t have to do anything manually. Members sign up for coworking space app and get instructions on using the access control system. Their info on andcards app is automatically synchronized with Kisi dashboard, which not only saves manager’s time but reduces the risks of human errors.