- andcards platform now comes with built-in analytics that turns your data into vital insights for coworking business success.
- The system is easy-to-use, gathering all essential data so you can avoid guesswork when making business decisions.
- Additional tools available to integrate with third-party analytics solutions (Google Analytics, public API).
Coworking space businesses made a giant step towards digitalization in recent years. The more aspects of coworking spaces go online, the more data is available to recognize trends and make smarter evidence-based decisions.
According to Mckinsey Global Institute, data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, 6 times as likely to retain them, and 19 times more likely to be profitable.
63% of cross-industry respondents state that information and data analytics gives them a competitive advantage.
Naturally, when you are leading your business to success, everything should be based on accurate data. But how to get it? It is a huge challenge to collect, reconcile, structure, and visualize data spread across multiple sources.
Enter andcards — the coworking space platform covers all your business aspects from bookings, payments, invoicing obilling, events, community, members, and so much more. andcards collects, neatly organizes your data, and now can visualize it beautifully with zero setup needed.
“Without seeing the big picture and data analysis, a coworking business owner is blind and deaf. I never guess because when you start to theorize without knowing numbers, you twist the facts to make them fit your theories. andcards Analytics is where I get hard numbers on MY WORKSPACE performance.” — Ron Yang, Vice President at MY WORKSPACE
Key Benefits of andcards Analytics:
- Ready-made relevant reports. andcards Analytics is designed for coworking spaces, so here you will find all key best practice reports illustrating your business performance and focused around major processes that take place at your workspace, such as bookings, payments, billing, events, and everything else.
- Easy to understand. Analytics is user-friendly, easy-to-use, and presents you with glanceable visualizations and charts, so you can recognize important trends.
- Zero setup. Since Analytics is a part of the main coworking space platform, you don’t have to worry about software integrations and picking out from dozens of recondite reports. andcards platform saves your time.
- No third-party solutions needed. andcards Analytics comes as one of the product benefits and is available to all customers. Analytics offers flawless native performance and accurate real-time and historical reports, putting your data at your service at no extra cost.
“Understanding the data we collect through andcards is nothing short of essential to our coworking space business. In this regard, andcards analytics exceeded all our expectations. We get a comprehensive overview of platform activities, updated in real-time, which helps us make faster and smarter strategic decisions.” — Kumushai Urmanbetova, General Manager at ololo
andcards Analytics comes with a set of fantastic integrations and developer resources that help coworking spaces of all sizes take performance measurement and analytics to the next level:
- Google Analytics integration allows to track user behavior, activity, demographics, geography, helping you optimize the performance of your web application.
- Intercom integration is putting the user presence, activity, device, location information, at your fingertips to run automated outreach messaging campaigns for customer activation and engagement.
- andcards public API is free to use for all customers which require a high degree of reporting precision, blending multiple data sources together, and custom logic. For example, you can connect to Google Data Studio or Power BI.
Find out more about Analytics and its benefits for flexible workspaces on andcards website or book a demo call with product experts to see how it works.