Cloud Printing for Your Coworking Space — ezeep Integration
Most of your members' docs are stored as electronic files that are easy to share and work with. Though, it's impossible to imagine a coworking center without printers. You must provide a full range of office utensils and even more because when an entrepreneur comes to a coworking space they expect everything to be at place.
You can get innovative and provide not only a few printers at your workspace but a modern cloud printing solution integrated with your main coworking space management software. Such synergy enables members to print out their stuff right from the coworking app in their smartphones.
Sounds futuristic? Just think about how favorable integrations like that are for your brand image. Members get the feeling that you've taken care of everything.
- Coworking Software Integrations: a Helpful Checklist of Must-Have Tools
- Zapier Integration: Common Use Cases for Workspace Automation
- Newsfeed & Communication at a Coworking Space: Stream Integration Use Cases
But let's come back to cloud printing and the most member-focused way to implement it at your coworking space.
Let's start with the basics and figure out what is cloud printing.
It's an advanced technology that lets coworking space members access printers over a network through cloud computing.
There are two types of cloud printing. I guess coworking spaces are interested in the so-called consumer-based printing kind. This solution connects any application to cloud-enabled home printers that members have access to. With cloud printing technology members can take digital media as their primary communications tool and print out their documents when they need those files in a physical form.
The other type of cloud printing is oriented at professionals like publishers for example. It enables companies to print their digital content by leveraging networks of production facilities through cloud computing technology.
Modern cloud printing solutions bode lots of benefits for coworking spaces. Here are some of them:
- Eliminate the need for PC connections and print drivers. Cloud-ready printers allow members to print from mobile devices without any trouble with technical stuff.
- Cut down on printers' maintenance. If you leverage cloud printing for print on demand, you reduce the costs associated with the process.
- Cloud printing is an eco-friendly solution. It is considered friendlier to nature because cloud printing significantly reduces the amount of paper members use. Besides, it lowers carbon emissions from transportation.
- Cloud printing is savvy. You save on staff and IT support time. Members can easily self-install drivers and print without much support. They can print from Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Chromebook, and using a web browser.
- Cloud printing solutions can be easily integrated with your main workspace management platform. Any available printers are displayed automatically. When you add a new printer, your members don't have to do or update anything to print. If you take a printer offline, it is automatically removed from their apps.
"Making printing easy for users and making it easy to manage for operators has been our biggest accomplishment."
Christoph Hammer, President & CEO at ezeep, Inc.
In this section, we are going to tell you how to implement cloud printing at your coworking space using ezeep technology which is integrated with andcards coworking space management app.
At first, let me tell you more about the company and its offer.
ezeep stands for “easy printing” which is actually company name and mission. What they do is move the entire printing process at your coworking space to the cloud, so you don't need to worry about drivers, operating systems, and end devices while your members print.
- Members can print from any device whether it is Windows PC, Mac, Chrome, iOS, or Android gadget.
- You can centrally manage printers and users via an intuitive web interface.
- You don't need to worry about the right printer drivers for Mac and Windows. Members can print their documents using any printer right from their desktop applications without installing printer drivers.
- ezeep solution delivers a beautiful mobile printing experience for iOS and Android users as well.
- Printing with ezeep technology is secure. It is designed around modern security and privacy principles which allows to safeguard the documents while printing.
- ezeep solutions are powered by ThinPrint, a company with decades of expertise in print management and with projects of up to 250,000 users.
Most of the ezeep customers are in the coworking/shared workplaces market, which operate in over 58 countries. Other markets are education and corporations.
We at andcards build integrations only with the best and the most efficient technologies and ezeep is one of them. It is the leading print management software for coworking spaces, business centers, and virtual offices. ezeep makes printing intuitive, simple, and automated for coworking space members and guests.
Here are a few reasons to connect ezeep to andcards:
- Synchronize andcards member accounts to ezeep cloud printing solution.
- Automatically and instantly connect printers to the devices of your staff, members, and guests.
- Set up printing rules, limits, and even prices for users, groups, printers.
- Get printing reports and dashboards.
A cool thing about ezeep software is that it is compatible with any printer that has a Windows driver, which basically means all of them. Free from compatibility issues, coworking operators have almost unlimited choice. However, you may easily get lost in all this variety. That's why I advise you to consider the key things below to make your decision more informed.
- For coworking centers, faster time-to-print is more important than prints-per-minute because typically, only one-third of your members will print in a month and an average printed page number will be 6 pages per person.
- It is difficult to predict the features you will need, so for the start, a good workgroup laser printer that costs a few hundred dollars is enough to cover members' printing needs.
- Don’t waste money on advanced features. Members will rarely use them. Besides, those features could become a nightmare to your managers in terms of support workload. If your clients need something fancy, suggest a local print shop to help.
- Add more printers as your business grows. Equip your hub with multiple smaller devices spread around the workspace. It will be better than one big printer in the mailroom.
- Check the local prices for printing services and charge your prints competitively, with a small premium for convenience.
- Don't save on paper, use quality one. This is a great way to reduce paper jams, support calls, and frustrated members. 24 Lb / 90 gsm or higher will produce good looking output that can be printed on both sides.
- Be eco-friendly. Put a recycling bin in your location. More than 50% of paper products are based on recycled material. It is a simple, proven way to do something for the environment.
See how easy it is to integrate ezeep with andcards:
That's it about cloud printing for coworking spaces and andcards integration with ezeep as a way to introduce this smart technology at your premises. Would you like to know more about turning your coworking space into a high-tech members' paradise? Schedule a demo call with us!