The term CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is heard here and there. The system proved to be helpful for all sorts of businesses including coworking. The goal of this article is to provide you with all essential info about coworking space CRM, i.e.: what is it, why do you need it, how can you benefit from using it, etc. I am also going to feature some great systems, so it will be much easier to choose CRM software for coworking space.
In simple terms, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a technology for managing all your coworking business relationships and interactions with existing and potential customers. An awesome CRM platform helps you improve business relationships, stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
One of the coworking space tends is using advanced technologies for automating routines. CRM software is one of those applications and here's what it can do for you:
- Help to find new customers.
- Collect and organize current and prospective customers' information.
- Automatically pull in additional information (recent company's news and activities, client's personal details and communication preferences).
- Integrate with your favorite business tools (coworking space management software, accounting and billing, salesforce surveys, etc.) for better information flow.
- Intelligence built into CRM system automates administrative tasks (data entry, lead or service case routing.)
- Automatically generate insights for a better understanding of the customer and predicting their reactions to tailor marketing strategies.
- Improve your bottom line (lead conversion, sales, customer happiness, revenue, etc.)
- Focus on the right clients. Identify, add and categorize new leads quickly and easily, prioritize the opportunities to close deals, and nurture warm leads to turn them into hot.
- Increase referral income from existing tenants. When you know customers better, you can reveal new cross-selling and upselling opportunities that will make members happier with your service.
- Great customer support. Coworking space CRM helps to meet members' expectations in terms of fast personalized support. A manager has all records of customer's bookings, orders, and interactions, so they are always ready to address any issue or answer any question fast.
- Improve the quality of your products and services. Coworking space CRM software compiles data from many sources. Analyzing it you can spot problems early, identify gaps, and improve your offers.
I promised you to point out some of the best CRM for coworking space. If you already have coworking software, the first thing you can do is ask your vendor for a bit of advice.
The system promises a 28% deal close rate increase if you organize your sales in Pipedrive. This CRM software helps to:
- Get more hot qualified leads fed straight into your pipeline around the clock from your custom chatbot and web forms.
- Automate and track sales interactions with synced emails, calendars and calls.
- See what works and ditch what doesn’t with pipelines, dashboards, personalized sales tips, and a dedicated manager app.
Pipedrive is rated the easiest sales tool to implement by G2Crowd. It is deeply customizable either, you can set Pipedrive up to fit your sales process from pipeline stages to custom fields.
HubSpot CRM offers serviceable tools for your coworking business and it’s 100% free. Here are some of the main HubSpot features:
- Up-to-minute view into your sales pipeline in a clean visual dashboard.
- Detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance.
- Contact records are automatically enriched with data from over 20 million businesses.
- Notifications through the tracking software for salespeople the minute a prospect opens their email or visits your coworking website.
- Accessible context sales managers need to follow up with the right leads at the right time.
- Free meeting scheduling, live chat, email templates, click-to-call functionality, and more for easy connecting with prospects.
EngageBay CRM is a comprehensive marketing, sales, and customer support software aimed at small and medium businesses – eliminating the need for multiple tools. Here’s a list of EngageBay’s key features:
- Omnichannel marketing across email, social media, phone, web, and SMS.
- ‘Social Suite’ helps manage all your social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn – from a single window.
- Multistep automation builder lets you automate both simple and complex workflows with ease.
- Deal pipelines, proposals, quotes, and appointment scheduling streamlines the sales process.
- EngageBay is one of the most affordable CRM solutions in the market.
Zoho CRM is used by over 150 000 in 180 countries. Here are some reasons why you should consider the system:
- Simple, straightforward user interface with a minimal learning curve.
- Flexible, month-to-month contracts supported by transparent pricing plans.
- Deployment, consultation, onboarding, and training programs to help you get started smoothly.
- Migration wizard to easily import data from spreadsheets or other CRM systems.
- Fully extensible developer platform that facilitates tighter integration of CRM with external systems and applications.
- CRM apps for both iOS and Android.
monday.com is a CRM tool that lets you manage your customer data, interactions, and processes and keep all the data protected. Here's what you can do with monday.com:
- Set up automatic reminders, due date notifications, and assign teammates to new tasks automatically.
- Automatically insert leads captured on any other form or import from many other tools in a few clicks.
- Build and customize your dashboards to gain important insights and a clear overview of your sales, processes, performance, and overall business opportunities.
- Train your team to use monday.com with webinars, tutorials, and guides.
Creatio is a low-code process automation and CRM platform. It will help your coworking business to accelerate sales, marketing, and service. Here is what the tool can do for you:
- Allows sales team focus only on qualified and sales-ready leads.
- Establish and maintain personalized communications with every customer using email marketing tools.
- Utilize a visual campaign designer in CRM Creatio to reach audiences with the most relevant message on the right channel.
- Manage leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Manage the complete customer journey – from lead to order, and continued account maintenance.
Salesforce is one of the world’s most trusted customer relationship management platform. It helps your workspace marketing and sales teams work as one from anywhere making customers happy. Here is what you can do with Salesforce:
- Engage customers with relevant, empathetic digital marketing from anywhere.
- Sell smarter and grow your business faster from anywhere.
- Quickly launch and scale ecommerce built around your customer — from anywhere.
- Provide great customer service from anywhere.
- Go digital fast and empower your teams to work from anywhere.
- Get full visibility into prospects, opportunities, teams, accounts, campaigns and more with powerful Salesforce integrations with other third-party apps.
Copper is a CRM developed for G Suite, which means the technology seamlessly integrates with every G Suite app. This lets you manage all your contacts, deals, emails, files, and more in one place (right from your Gmail inbox).
Here are the major benefits of Copper CRM:
- Your whole team will be in the loop about every touchpoint for any prospect, customer, interaction, and deal.
- With custom pipelines and dashboards, you’ll always know the numbers you have to hit and how to get there.
- No need to manually add contact details and other little tasks that waste huge amounts of time.
Snov.io CRM offers lead search, verification, management, outreach and is completely free regardless of your pricing plan. It has more than 1 million users worldwide.
Here are Snov.io CRM main features that people like:
- Create and track multiple pipelines where you can manage deal stages and customize each of them with up to 200 custom fields.
- Track leads and deals by adding tags and notes, while a deal timeline helps you keep an eye on the progress of the sale.
- Stay updated about tasks and deals thanks to the Snov.io integration with Calendly, which helps leads book calls or meetings.
- Enjoy Snov.io’s integrated email service (with Email Finder, Email Verifier, and Email Drip Campaigns offered on the same platform) that makes management of leads easier.
Apptivo CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software designed to help businesses manage their customer interactions, sales, and marketing efforts. With Apptivo CRM, businesses can streamline their sales process, automate their marketing campaigns, and gain insights into customer behavior to make informed decisions.
Apptivo CRM also offers tools for managing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO). Users can create and send email campaigns, manage social media accounts, and optimize their websites for search engines to increase visibility and reach.
In addition to sales and marketing, users can create and manage projects, generate invoices and track payments, and manage customer support tickets. Overall, Apptivo CRM is a comprehensive CRM solution that helps businesses manage their customer interactions, sales, and marketing efforts all in one place.
Some key features of the Apptivo CRM software include:
- Comprehensive CRM solution for managing customer interactions, sales, marketing, projects, invoicing, and support tickets
- Apptivo CRM is all in one place, with customizable dashboards and reports for better insights.
- Automation features like lead capturing, lead scoring, and sales funnel management, along with other essential integrations.
- With popular business tools like G Suite, Office 365, and Slack, for seamless workflow and team collaboration.
Summarizing everything said above, a coworking CRM tool is a central location to store existing and prospective customer's contact details and essential info, identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns. Besides, Coworking space CRM makes valuable information about every member's interaction available to managers and staff any time they need it.
When data is visible and easy to access, it's much easier to join team efforts and increase productivity. Every coworking space employee can see previous communication style with the customers, their purchase history, their latest deals, payments, and more. CRM can help coworking centers of all sizes drive business growth. It is an absolute must for small coworking spaces that have to find ways of doing more with fewer resources.
Choosing a CRM for coworking space is serious, you don't need just some default tool an all-inclusive coworking software provider imposes. Pick the best solutions on the market and if your coworking space management app can't adjust, migrate to a more flexible solution.
Need more answers to the IT questions of your coworking space? Schedule a demo call with us, let's pump up your coworking technology.