6 Top Customer Support Tools for Coworking Spaces
Coworking business is about hospitality and members' happiness. That's why it's natural to use a customer support system to be sure that you address all queries on time and that they don't have a repeated nature.
The main functions of customer support software at a coworking space is managing customer service requests and interacting with members to resolve their support tickets. Having an awesome help desk software, you will add one more item to the list of advantages of your coworking space. You could also incorporate a variety of call centers into your customer support strategy to further manage all the service requests coming to your coworking space.
If you are looking for cost-efficient customer support solutions, there are plenty of them in the market. Some are even available for free. After you pick out the best customer support software for your coworking space, your investments will return quickly making members happier and employees more productive.
andcards is well-known as a coworking space management platform that includes all necessary tools to free managers’ hands and make residents happy. It opens our showcase because if you are using/going to use andcards, you don’t need any additional support software. The system already includes a set of tools for member support and issue tracking at a flexible workspace.
This is probably the most beneficial solution because you don’t pay any extra money for customers support functionality. It is already included in the package along with a visitor management system, events showcase, and many other helpful features.
But let’s see what exactly Member Support from andcards can do for your coworking space:
- Administrators get a single inbox for all issues reported by members, organized by date, type, and status.
- They start resolving the issue immediately getting alarmed about the accident with real-time push notifications.
- Support manager assigns tickets to relevant people using convenient issue categorization.
- You understand how often members have issues, what kind of issues occur most frequently, and more with powerful support analytics.
- Members get an easy way to report issues to workspace administrators straight from their favorite apps.
- Residents see their tickets, know the name of the administrator assigned to the issue and track all the ticket activity in real-time to be sure the issue is on its way to resolution.
- They also get push notifications with updates on their tickets, which helps to see the progress on their issues instantly.
In case you need a more hardcore solution for member support, you can consider the variants featured below. Just don’t forget to integrate them with your main coworking software to consolidate all your controls on one platform and provide a better experience to members.
Zendesk CRM software has been developed for support, sales, and customer engagement. It makes it easy for coworking space members to talk to you. Support products by Zendesk allow customer conversations to flow seamlessly across all channels. This helps community managers to be more productive and get satisfied customers easier.
Zendesk also helps to build healthy relationships with employees. You will have an internal helpdesk to create consumer-like experiences for managers that are easy, reliable, and more productive.
Thanks to andcards and Zendesk integration, you will be able to organize customer support at your coworking space even more effectively. Connect Zendesk to:
- Add "Help" button to your web and mobile apps.
- Allow members to find support articles and coworking community guidelines.
- Let customers report issues and create support tickets.
- Enable real-time chat to your web and mobile app members.
If you already have Zendesk account, contact andcards support to enable Zendesk integration for your coworking software.
Intercom is the right customer support tool to drive loyalty and growth through real-time business messaging.
Key features of the software include:
- Business messenger enabling you to support members quickly and easily with both chat and self-service on your corporate coworking website and mobile app.
- Intercom provides you with the following management tools: multi-channel team inbox, workflow and reporting tools, and an integrated knowledge base.
- The system provides you with a uniform customer data platform. You will have the right context for every conversation with past support interactions and customer behavior data at your fingertips.
- You can connect Intercom to Jira, Stripe, and more tools you use to make your support even more efficient.
As to the integration of andcards coworking software with Intercom, the system adds a “Helpdesk” button to your workspace home page. Members use it to find help articles and chat with you. After enabling Intercom to organize communication with your workspace space customers you will be able to:
- Sync member information to Intercom platform.
- See when members are online.
- Chat to your web and mobile app members.
- Chat to your workspace website visitors.
- Automate in-app messages and email communications.
- Organize community guidelines and help.
Want to know more use cases of Intercom at a coworking space? Check out this article: Intercom for Coworking Business: How to Increase Conversions & Customers' Happiness.
Freshdesk is a powerful helpdesk ticketing system that you can use for free for an unlimited number of coworking space managers.
This customer support software makes your communication with members streamline. You can track, prioritize and categorize incoming support requests and resolve issues a lot faster than you would with email.
Here is what a free plan allows you to do:
- Handle queries from multiple communication channels like email, phone, and social media from a single unified database.
- Route tickets to the right people, set up preset responses for frequently asked questions, and more.
- Get ticket volume reports to control managers' performance. Draw insights from the metrics and use them to drive future decisions and increase managers' accountability.
- Use the knowledge base feature in Freshdesk to provide members detailed solution articles and other resources so that they can troubleshoot and resolve issues on their own.
- Answer customer tickets on the fly with Freshdesk's mobile apps for iOS and Android.
osTicket is a free customer support software to scale and streamline customer service at your space and improve members' experience.
Some of the osTicket customer support software features include:
- Dashboard reports that keep you up-to-date on your help desk statistics.
- Configurable Help topics. You can add, edit, and delete your help desk topics whenever you wish.
- The customer support portal for maintaining happy customer relationships.
- Service level agreements, where you set your business hours and the system handles the rest.
- Ticket filters that make sure the right tickets goes to the right person.
Zoho Desk is a free beginner-friendly customer support software that is scalable for experts as well.
Here are some of the main Zoho Desk features:
- It automatically sorts tickets into queues based on time due, priority, and CRM status.
- Shows the history of interactions right beside the current ticket with the two-way Zoho CRM integration.
- Automatically pulls articles from the Knowledge base based on the keywords in the ticket.
- Managers can collaborate and work with multiple people and teams on tickets without leaving Zoho Desk via the Team Chat and Team Feed.
Coworking space managers can get a quick view of all vital stats, and get into the finer details with customizable reports and dashboards.
Members can get instant answers from the help articles in the KB, and interact with other customers in Communities.
Now you have six good options to choose from to make your flexible workspace a better place for members. Some of them are paid, some are free, some come as a part of a bigger management solution.
The choice is up to you. In case you need more information on the inclusive offer from andcards, schedule a demo call with us. One of our experts will be happy to discuss the unique needs of your coworking space and match them with the solutions we provide.