Paystack is a cutting-edge payment gateway for Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and South Africa. It offers a wide range of payment methods, such as bank cards, bank transfers, USSD, Apple Pay, Visa QR, and mobile money.
Paystack, integrated with andcards, enables seamless one-off payments for coworking spaces and flexible offices. It eliminates manual payment reminders and facilitates hassle-free transactions for various services, benefiting both members and non-members.
- Enhance service standards and streamline the revenue collection process.
- Provide customers with a user-friendly and intuitive payment experience on your branded web and mobile apps.
- Download receipts for successful payments directly from the andcards platform.
- Access comprehensive transaction history for any member without leaving the andcards platform.
Accept One-off Purchases
- Easily collect payments for a wide range of services like meeting room bookings, desk bookings, event tickets, shop products, credit packages, and one-off invoices.
- Accept numerous currencies and diverse payment methods from hundreds of countries, including major card brands, bank transfers, electronic wallets like Apple Pay, and more.
Automate Invoicing & Payment Collection
- Automate invoicing, saving time for both you and your customers. Invoices are auto-issued, and the payment link is generated for the customer to pay online.
- Enjoy cost savings on recurring invoicing fees as andcards does not charge any additional commissions on top of Paystack's default payment processing fees. The Paystack integration is completely free on the andcards platform.