Tap is a leading online payment gateway serving the Middle East, including countries like the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, Lebanon, and Oman. It offers a wide range of payment methods, such as Mada, KNET, Fawry, Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Tabby, and others.
When integrated into andcards, Tap enables seamless one-off payments for coworking spaces and flexible offices, eliminating the need for manual payment reminders. It also facilitates hassle-free payments for meeting room bookings, desk bookings, invoices, shop products, credit packages, and event tickets, benefiting both members and non-members.
- Improve your service standards and simplify revenue collection.
- Offer your customers a familiar and straightforward way to pay through your branded web and mobile apps.
- Download receipts for successful payments directly from the andcards platform.
- Access any member's transaction history without navigating to Tap's Dashboard.
Accept One-off Purchases
- Receive payments for various services including meeting room bookings, desk bookings, event tickets, shop products, credit packages, and one-off invoices.
- Accept multiple currencies and dozens of payment methods.
Automate Invoicing & Payments
- Automate invoicing, saving time for both you and your customers. Invoices are auto-issued, and the payment link is generated for the customer to pay online.
- Save on recurring invoicing fees as andcards does not charge any commissions on top of Tap's default payment processing fees. The Tap integration is completely free on the andcards side.