andcards-IronWiFi integration allows connecting your wireless network hardware to andcards and authenticating members for automated passwordless access to Wi-Fi at your coworking space. With andcards, members go online easily according to the membership level, external customers that book rooms or desks get temporary secure access to your wireless network without you lifting a finger.
andcards + IronWiFi for Members
- Simple and secure Wi-Fi authentication. Going online is possible with just a tap.
- No passwords are required. Members and customers of your coworking space get immediate access to Wi-Fi with the same familiar login used for your coworking space app.
- Passwordless security gives customers peace of mind that their devices are safely connected to the network, free from unauthorized persons.
- Customers can connect multiple devices to Wi-Fi.
andcards + IronWiFi for Administrators
- No more "What's the Wi-Fi password?" questions. Grant safe passwordless access to Wi-Fi to paying customers only:
- Members with valid plans, network members, and admins.
- Non-members that booked a room or a desk at your coworking space.
- Automate Wi-Fi management at your coworking space. Connect different categories of users to specific networks (for example, Wi-Fi Members, Wi-Fi Guests). With the help of andcards, auto-revoke access to Wi-Fi for customers whose plan or booking has ended.
- Track members' presence at a coworking space. Automatically record detailed Wi-Fi usage information for analytical and invoicing purposes.
- Connect IronWiFi authentication platform to the hardware you already use. IronWiFi supports a variety of hardware (Cisco Meraki, UniFi, Mikrotik, etc.), so there is no need to purchase new routers or devices.