andcards-IronWiFi integration allows connecting your wireless network hardware to andcards and authenticating members for an automated passwordless access to Wi-Fi at your coworking space. With andcards, members go online easily according to the membership level, external customers that book rooms or desks, visitors, and even event attendees — all get temporary secure access to your wireless network without you lifting a finger.
andcards + IronWiFi for Members
- Simple and secure Wi-Fi authentication. Going online is possible in just a tap.
- No passwords required. Members, visitors, guests, and event attendees of your coworking space get an immediate access to Wi-Fi with the same familiar login used for your coworking space app.
- Paswordless security gives customers peace of mind that their devices are safely connected to the network free from unauthorized persons.
- Customers can connect multiple devices to Wi-Fi.
andcards + IronWiFi for Administrators
No more "What's the Wi-Fi password?" questions. Grant safe passwordless access to Wi-Fi to paying customers only:
- Members with valid plans, network members, and admins.
- Visitors who registered through visitor display at the reception desk.
- Non-members that booked a room or a desk at your coworking space.
- Event attendees.
- Automate Wi-Fi management at your coworking space. Connect different categories of users to specific networks (for example, Wi-Fi Members, Wi-Fi Guests). With the help of andcards, auto-revoke access to Wi-Fi for customers whose plan, event pass, visit, or a booking have ended.
- Track members' presence at a coworking space. Automatically record detailed Wi-Fi usage information for analytical and billing purposes.
- Connect IronWiFi authentication platform to the hardware you already use. IronWiFi supports a variety of hardware (Cisco Meraki, UniFi, Mikrotik, etc.), so there is no need to purchase new routers or devices.