- andcards customers can now accept payments through PayPal, a popular online payment platform available in 200+ countries and supporting 25 currencies.
- The free integration allows coworking spaces to receive one-off payments from customers through a seamless and secure checkout process directly on their apps.
- The integration speeds up revenue and saves time for administrators by empowering customers to choose among more payment options and pay without anyone’s assistance.
andcards is pleased to introduce the PayPal integration—a popular online payment platform available in more than 200 countries. The integration allows coworking spaces in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Africa to receive payments from customers in 25 currencies directly on their apps. By offering PayPal on andcards, coworking spaces can erase currency, borders, and language barriers for their members, making payments effortless.
andcards-PayPal integration allows coworking spaces to accept one-off in-app payments from members through a familiar payment gateway, enabling managers to automate billing members and collecting payments. Managers simply connect PayPal with andcards and point members to the app. Members can pay for invoices, bookings, credits, event tickets, and shop products with their PayPal account or a credit/debit card (no PayPal account required).
- Self-sufficient customers who can quickly pay for all coworking space services through web and mobile apps using a simple and familiar payment method.
- More flexible payment options for consumers as coworking spaces don’t have to choose between PayPal and other payment gateways and can connect multiple integrations at once.
- Saved admin time as the integration generates payment links automatically and immediately, with transactions on PayPal and payment statuses on andcards synchronized in nearly real-time, giving managers up-to-date information about all pending and paid invoices.
- New revenue opportunities as coworking spaces can earn more by providing a fallback payment method for customers who ran out of free credits.
- Global expansion made easy for coworking spaces with presence in multiple regions. PayPal works in 200+ countries enabling you to accept payments the world over.
The integration is easy to connect and available to all andcards customers free of charge effective immediately, with andcards not taking any fees or commissions on top of PayPal payment processing fees.
If you're not on andcards yet, schedule a personal demo call with our product expert to learn more about how we make it easy to use and manage your coworking space.